Make a Donation
Click Here To Donate via Paypal
Why Support Us?
We are a niche funder. We use our knowledge of the legal system and local communities to generate the biggest impacts. We invest in projects that improve people’s lives, empower them for the future, and achieve basic fairness in our legal system.
- Your support delivers legal help to struggling people and families with legal problems affecting vital needs, like housing, family stability, and protection from abuse.
- Your aid helps to ensure that everyone, regardless of financial resources, receives meaningful access to our justice system.
How to Support Us:
- Direct charitable donations, tax-deductible to the fullest legal extent, can always be made:
- Online via PayPal - make a one-time donation or continue support with a convenient monthly contribution from your credit/debit card.
- By mail: Lancaster Law Foundation, 28 E. Orange Street, Lancaster, PA 17602
- Arbitration Fee Donation Program: lawyers participating in Lancaster County’s arbitration program can donate some or all of their fees directly to the Foundation.
- Donate during the Extraordinary Give!
- To discuss a charitable gift annuity or other planned giving options, please contact the Executive Director Lisa Driendl-Miller.