- Members/Legal Professionals
- Find Legal Help
- Lancaster Courts
- Legal Ads/Law Review
- Lancaster Law Foundation
- CLE & Events
We trace our roots to the post-Revolutionary period, in 1792, although there were lawyers shaping a young Lancaster County long before then. The local bar has played a vital role in our growth from a pre-Revolutionary farming region, which exemplified the complimentary American promises of individual liberties and strength in community, to today's flourishing center of commerce and culture.
Notable, early Lancaster Bar Members:
The Lancaster Bar Association in its modern form was incorporated in 1945.
We owned our first headquarters at 11 North Duke St., then made a brief stop at 28 Penn Square while renovating 28 East Orange Street, the former Orange Street Opera House, which has been our home since 1992.