Lawyer Referral Service - Clients
The LBA's Lawyer Referral Service is an excellent option for anyone looking to hire an attorney.
The Lawyer Referral Service matches people with Lancaster Bar Association member attorneys. We are able to connect individuals with attorneys from a variety of different legal practice areas.
Here’s how it works:
- The service is phone-only. There are not any attorneys on staff at the Lancaster Bar Association.
- Phone hours: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday
- Phone number: 717-393-0737. Choose the "Lawyer Referral Service" option in the menu.
- The service costs $50.00. This is the cost of the referral and a 30-minute consultation with the lawyer. The $50.00 fee must be paid up-front, before we start the process of finding you a lawyer.
- To help us better assist you, provide the LBA staff with a brief description of your case.
- Without delay, the LBA staff will find you an attorney and thereafter provide you with their contact information so that you can schedule your consultation.
- During or after your consultation, your attorney will discuss their payment procedures and rates. The attorney will charge their normal rates for their services.
*The Lawyer Referral Service is NOT a free or reduced price service.
Can’t afford a lawyer? Don’t worry, there may still be options.
See the menu on the left for civil and criminal legal aid options,
and for self-help resources.
Click Here For Lawyer Referral Request Form