Lawyer Referral Service - Attorneys
If you are looking for legal help in Lancaster, please visit this page.
Are you a Lancaster Bar Association Member and looking to increase your revenue? Consider joining the Lawyer Referral Service.
In the last 12 months, we sent out 761 referrals and LRS attorneys brought in a combined total of over $290,000.00 in revenue!
- On average, we refer over 700 cases to LRS panel attorneys annually.
- We serve clients with a wide variety of civil and criminal issues.
How LRS Works – the Basics:
- The LBA/LRS does initial client intake and a short case workup.
- A client pays a $50 administrative fee to the LBA/LRS before the referral is made.
- The LBA contacts referral panel attorneys, in rotation order, and coordinates a referral.
- Conflict checks are required
- If the attorney accepts the referral, the LBA forwards its case workup and client contact information.
- The LBA/LRS may help arrange an initial consult, or direct the client to contact the attorney’s office.
- Accepting a referral is up to the attorney. If an attorney declines a referral, their name is moved to the bottom of that panel’s rotation.
- The attorney provides a 30-minute consultation at no charge to the client. The attorney informs the client prior to the consult that they must make mutually agreed fee arrangements for services beyond the 30-minute consult.
Learn more about the program and join today! Contact Nel at firstname.lastname@example.org or 717-393-0737 Ex. 205